In this article you will discover the 7 natural, tasty fat burners that anyone can include in their healthy weight loss recipes. These are all rich in nutrients and possess Fat-melting talents for you to shed some unwanted pounds off your body.
You can include these foods in any sensible weight loss recipe to give your body that extra metabolic kick, which is vital to shave off weight quickly. All the foods listed below are very rich in nutrients and possess special fat-burning talents which in turn will satisfy your hunger.
1. Grapefruit -- Grapefruit is a must when it comes to healthy recipes for weight loss. According to Dr.John Cerd of the University of California it dissolves fat and cholesterol and has an average of 74 calories, which in turn delivers a whopping 15 grams of pectin. This is a special fibre which helps to lower fat and cholesterol. It is also rich in vitamin c and is fat and sodium free.
2. Coffee -- coffee is considered one of the best metabolic enhancers according to Dr. Mary Adams of the University of Florida. Studies also show it can burn more calories than normal. We've all heard though about the potential dangers of caffeine which can increase anxiety and insomnia. So moderation is the key here. (To follow a low calorie weight loss recipe add some skimmed milk and try doing it without sugar)
3. Soups -- a study was affected way back in 2004 by a very talented nutritionist Dr Andrew Foreyt of Baylor College of medicine in Texas. He found that dieters who ate soup before lunch and dinner as part of their low fat weight loss recipes, tend to keep the weight off longer than those who didn't and in fact the more soup they ate the more weight they lost.
4. Apples -- the most practical effect of these marvels of nature is to leave you feeling satisfied longer, says researchers. In fact A research done by Dr Peter Webber of the medical University Of Kentucky shows that apples are very rich in soluble fibre which prevents hunger pangs by guarding against dangerous swings or drops in your blood sugar level. A must in every weight loss diet recipe.
5. Spinach -- Rich in iron, beta caoten and vitamins c and e spinach has the ability to lower cholesterol, burn away fat and rev up your metabolism. It supplies all the weight watchers recipes with most of the daily nutrients needed.
6. Mustard -- a study by Dr Garreth of Oxford Polytechnic in England found that one teaspoon of mustard normally called for in Mexican, Indian and Asian recipes speeds up the metabolism just as caffeine. "Mustard is natural and totally safe" Jane says. "it can be used in everyday weight loss recipes and it really works" "I was shocked to discover it can speed up the metabolism by as much as 25 to 30%" Dr Jane says.
7. Tofu -- You must include tofu in your weight loss plans. It's a health food from Asia also called soybean curd. Tofu contains iron and calcium, almost no sodium and no saturated fats at all. Experts suggest 40 grams per day. It increase metabolism a lot and even lowers cholesterol. Tofu is ideal for your weight loss recipes when adding it to soups, salads and sauces.
These are just 7 fat burning foods which all contain fat melting talents. There are more proven and popular fat fighting foods to include in your weight loss recipes. You can also learn how to use a technique called calorie shifting - you can confuse your body to burn fat faster.
Looking For Foods That Ward Off Cragings? Try These:
Avocados: Although avocados are a fatty food, this is good fat and avocados are loaded with two vital nutrients that will quickly kill belly fat. Avocados are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and contain monounsaturated fats. As an added benefit, they will help keep you full for hours.
Nut Butter: Peanut butter and almond butter are also good sources of monounsaturated fats that can fight off hunger and cravings while providing valuable nutrition for your body. One caveat here - just be sure that you eat natural nut butter, not the regular grocery store versions, which are filled with sugar and trans fats which will hinder your weight loss efforts.
Eggs: Whole eggs (not just egg whites) are a great source of protein, vitamins B6, V12, A, D, E, and K, as well as folate, choline, lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, and omega-3 fatty acids. In other words, eggs are packed with nutrition that your body needs. A couple of eggs in the morning for breakfast will fill you up and get your metabolism going to start burning fat. Try to eat eggs from free range chickens whenever possible to increase the nutritional benefits.
Dark Chocolate: How's this for good news. Your chocolate craving can be satisfied without hurting your weight loss efforts. Dark chocolate is a powerful source of antioxidants and it contains a natural "fat burner" called theobromine that will increase the rate of fat burning that takes place in the body. Have a few squares of dark chocolate after a healthy meal to crush those cravings but don't over do it.
Berries: Blackberries and raspberries are great sources of fiber, antioxidants and vitamins. Not only are they healthy and taste great, they will fight off your sugar cravings.
Wild Salmon: Finally, don't forget about salmon (wild, not farmed). This is another food that's packed with protein and healthy omega-3 fatty acids and that will help squash your cravings and keep your blood sugar balance in check. Have wild salmon for dinner with some steamed veggies and your cravings will be gone.
Finally, don't forget about veggies and beans. Both offer great nutrition and fiber to keep you full and satisfied. Be sure to eat these foods daily to enhance your fat loss efforts.